74HC86 is Quad 2-Input EXOR Gate 14 Pin IC. It is an advanced high
speed CMOS 2−input Exclusive−OR gate fabricated with silicon gate CMOS
technology. It achieves high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
Internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer output
which provides high noise immunity and stable output. Inputs tolerate
voltages up to 7V, allowing interface of 5V systems to 3V systems. Used
for Building Arithmetic Logic Circuits, Computational Logic Comparators
and Error Detection Circuits and True/Complement Element.
- High Noise Immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC
- Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- Designed for 2 V to 6V Operating Range
- Low Noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (Max)
- Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
No Guarantee No Warranty
Product image is for reference purpose only.