The DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator 1.8V, 3V, 5V, 6V, 12V-2A speed
control switch function for DC Motors allows controlling the direction
of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty
Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.
The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of
2A to your DC motor or other DC load. This motor speed controller
allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a
pulse-width-modulated(PWM) DC voltage.
With a resettable fuse, it can automatically break the connection and
automatically recover. With a LED indicator and a rotary switch,
convenient to use.
1. Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
a voltage of 1.8V-15V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct
polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor
will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit.
3. You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- Output current : 2A(Max).
- With resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
Package Includes :
1 x DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
No Guarantee No Warranty