Raspberry Pi is a Single Board Computer that can run many programs and
it has many applications. It too will heat up when the processor is
running like any other computer motherboard and will heat up very fast
during full operation or overlocked. Yet, not to worry, here is
heatsinks for Raspberry Pi. It is the perfect heat-sink for Raspberry Pi 4 1GB, 2GB, 4GB.
With a combination of Aluminum heat-sink with proper ventilation fin,
your Raspberry Pi will be ‘cool’ enough to run longer and faster. There
are three pieces of heatsink:
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 14mm x 14mm x 6mm, for main processor
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 14mm x 9mm x 5mm, for RAM chip
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 9mm x 9mm x 5mm, thin, for Ethernet or USB chip
for Raspberry Pi 3B the Ethernet and USB chip as combined but for
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the chip is separated for better
performance. You can use the 9mm x 9mm x 5mm on either your ethernet
or USB chip based on which chip you are using.
have also conducted the stress test as shown above. The test is done to
confirm the effectiveness of the heatsink to reduce or dissipate heat
from the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1 GB. Although the temperature does not
differ much it is proved that it is effective to slowdown heat rise,
therefore you might want to consider buying a cooler fan such as a mini
fan to enhance the air ventilation and heat dissipation for the RPi.
- 3 pieces heatsink for Raspberry Pi
- Material: Aluminum
- All three of the heatsinks come with fin for better heat dissipation
- Compatible with any Raspberry Pi board
- Comes ready with thermal adhesive tape
- Easy to install
- 3 x Aluminium Heat Sink
No Guarantee No Warranty
Actual product may vary from the product photograph displayed above. Photograph just for reference.