TP5100 is a step down double
8.4V/4.2V single lithium battery charge management module. It has
in-built overcurrent, under voltage, short circuit protection. Along
with this it also provides over temperature, and reverse battery
The TP5100 Module can charge either single or
double lithium ion cell battery. It has wide input voltage range of 5V
to 18V. It has Maximum charging current of 2A.
The TP5100 Module
has frequency of 400Khz switching mode. So it becomes possible to use
smaller capacitors, and peripherals. And also enables maintaining of
smaller amount of heat in high current charging. It has charging
The default charging mode is for 4.2V. To enable the 8.4V Charging mode, the SET pin needs to be soldered.
- Dual/Single 8.4V/4.2V Lithium Battery Charger
- Built-in MOSFET, switching mode regulator
- Programmable charge current: 0.1A to 2A
- Wide operating voltage: 5V to 18V
- Blue Light = Full Charge, Red Light = Charging
- Jumper pins (SET) to enable 8.4V charging mode
- Protection : Chip temperature, overcurrent, undervoltage
- 3 charge methods: pre-charge trickle charging, constant current, constant voltage
No Guarantee No Warranty
Product image is for reference purpose only.