This DC 24V KK-P25/20 8KG Lifting
Solenoid Electromagnet consists of an iron core and a coil to attract
magnetic substances, using the magnetic action induced by electric
current, only while the current is applied. This compact functional
device offers high power with high reliability. The structure and design
to release the residual magnetism left after de-energization is also
one of its unique features.
An electromagnet is simply a coil of
wire. It is usually wound around an iron core. However, it could be
wound around an air core, in which case it is called a solenoid. When
connected to a DC voltage or current source, the electromagnet becomes
energized, creating a magnetic field just like a permanent magnet. The
magnetic flux density is proportional to the magnitude of the current
flowing in the wire of the electromagnet.
The polarity of the electromagnet is
determined by the direction of the current. The north pole of the
electromagnet is determined by using your right hand. Wrap your fingers
around the coil in the same direction as the current is flowing
(conventional current flows from + to -). The direction your thumb is
pointing in the direction of the magnetic field so north would come out
of the electromagnet in the direction of your thumb. DC electromagnets
are principally used to pick up or hold objects
We supply many varieties of
electromagnets with a higher power as well as lower, original
dimensions, etc to satisfy your unique requirements.
Note: Images may be seen different from actual product in terms of Dimensions
Electromagnets must meet the following conditions to achieve maximum suction:
- The object to be sucked must have a good magnetic permeability.
- Proper use of power supply, rated voltage.
- The object to be sucked must be flat and clean.
- The object to be sucked must be greater than or equal to the surface
of the magnet( For example the magnet is 20 x 15 mm, so the surface
area is S=r²π=10²π mm² so the object to be sucked must be greater than
or equal to 10²π mm² )
- The object to be sucked must be greater than 5mm. (If the thickness decreases, the suction decreases)
- The object to be sucked must be close, the middle can’t be interspersed with objects or gaps
- Suction means more than 5cm in thickness, surface roughness, the
surface is greater than the cross-sectional area of the electromagnet
and maximum suction completely fit together on an iron-based material.
- Electromagnet in working condition electromagnetic conversion would
produce a certain amount of heat, electricity more frequently the higher
temperature, which is a normal phenomenon.
1. Our DC-powered electromagnet generates a magnetic field of high-power with high efficiency.
This highly efficient electromagnet generates a magnetic field of a
strong pull (high attractive force) with low energy consumption. You can
adjust to the desired attractive force by changing the power applied
and the magnetic gap between the electromagnet and the substance.
2. Minimized in residual magnetic.
When an electromagnet is energized, the problem is how to release the
magnetic force which remains on the device after the power is turned
off. Our electromagnet is designed with measures to release and minimize
this residual magnetic force.
3. Lightweight, compact design for space-saving.
Compact mechanism with high reliability.
4. Long life
High mechanical strength and excellent durability.
5. Widely applied in automation: assembly line, sorting machine, mechanical arm, experimental facility, etc
1 x DC 24V KK-P25/20 8KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet
1 x M4 Bolt with Washer
|Holding/ Suction Force (KG)
|Operating Voltage (VDC)
|Max. Operating Current (mA)
|Power Consumption (Watt)
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)
-20 to 85
|Cable Length (cm)
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
20 x 25