This TF card MP3 decoder board utilises the GPD2856A MP3 decoder IC
and has an onboard 2-watt L/R mixed mono audio amplifier IC (8002). This
module is the updated version of the earlier GPD2846A TF card MP3
decoder board, and in this latest version, there is a TF card slot for a
micro-SD memory card and an LED power indicator. The board measures
35-mm × 22-mm and requires only a power supply, direct speaker
connection, and switches. The manufacturer recommends a working voltage
of 3.7 to 5-V.
Specifications and Features:
- Working Voltage: 3.7V Lithium Battery 600MA or 5V USB Power Supply
- Main Chip:GPD2846A
- Chip Footprint: SOP16
- PCB Size(LxWxH)mm :35 x 23 x 1
- With 2W Mixed Mono
- With Power supply, it can play Automatically
- With Multifunction LED indicator
- Supports MP3 format playback
- Supports USB audio mode
- Supports 3 types FM radio chip: RDA5807, BK1080 and RTC6207E.
- Does not support infrared remote control.
- Does not support USB device mode.
1 x GPD2846A TF Card MP3 Decoder Board 2W Amplifier Module
No Guarantee No Warranty
Actual product may vary from the product photograph displayed above. Photograph just for reference.