The MAX485 TTL To RS485 Module converts TTL signal to RS485 for long
range, high data rate error prone differential communication. Digital
communications networks implementing the EIA-485 standard can be used
effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments.
receivers may be connected to such a network in a linear,
multi-drop configuration. These characteristics make such networks
useful in industrial environments and similar applications.
This converter lets you send and receive data using the RS485 network from your Arduino/microcontroller. Similar to Serial TTL and RS232
interfaces, the RS485 lets you transfer data between microcontrollers
and devices but with extra features! RS485 is an industry standard
protocol for data transfer and provides numerous advantages.
lets you transfer data between up to 32 devices, through the same data
line over a cable length of up to 1.2km (4000ft) with a maximum data
rate of 10Mbit/s. This converter is designed for office and industrial
applications (non-isolated) and provides superior
characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units.
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- All pins of the chip have been lead to can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
- All Chip pins are brought out for proper controls
Package Includes :
1 x MAX485 TTL TO RS485
No Guarantee No Warranty
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.