This OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight
Controller Side Pin card has a smooth feature that makes it directly
compatible with satellite receivers without the need for any additional
cables. It also supports S.BUS. Evo is equipped with a powerful 32-bit
STM32 processor with 128kb Flash and 20kb RAM. The 3-axis MEMs
technology is used for both gyro and accelerometer.
The OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller
Side Pin card is easy to use with your computer. With USB and OpenPilot
software, the card can be programmed in Windows, Mac, or Linux without
the need for any drivers to install. OpenPilot is a very user-friendly
program designed to be used by anyone, regardless of programming
The OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller
Straight Pin and OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller side Pin boards
may not have any technical difference. There is the only difference
between connector pins.(one has a Straight pin and other have 90º side pin.)
Note: Please don’t
flash/Update the Default firmware. Updated or new firmware may cause a
problem of connectivity with PC/Laptop.
CC3D EVO Hardware Features :
- WIth a function of being directly plugged into the satellite receiver(It needn’t conversion cable)
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
- Tiny 36 x 36 mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Direct high-speed USB support with no drivers required, a true plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support.
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
- 4Mbits onboard EEPROM for configuration storage.
- Copter Control also offers the innovative Flexiport which provides
either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexiport gives Copter
Control the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or
dual serial port, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior user experience :
- OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the CC3D as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally,
for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing
to solder. The included RC
harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver.
All CopterControl boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed.
- A standard mini USB cable (not includes) is used to load the latest
firmware and configure
everything for your unique airframe.The OpenPilot project, whilst still young, it trying to make Open Source
much more user-friendly.
- OpenPilot software is designed to be used by everybody! All major operating systems are supported and install packages are provided.
- The software is all Free software under the GPLv3 license and not only are you welcome to hack it, but we encourage it.
Sensors and Components :
- 3-axis Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2,
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2,
DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers.
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers.
- ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
- FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC’s, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization supports up to 3axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers.
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration.
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
Package Includes :
1 x OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller with Side Pins
3 x Connecting Wires.
No Guarantee No Warranty