The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip
without USB Cable chipboard is based on the famous Arduino platform and
does all the functions of Uno, but with a smaller footprint.
The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable is
vital for your small project where you don’t need much of a pin-outs
but the small size is very important to make it look good.
Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than
Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Arduino Nano.
The Nano Arduino is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Nano R3). It has more or less the same functionality of the UNO but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
The Nano can be power via the mini-USB connection, 6-20V unregulated
external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply
(pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest
The size of Nano V3.0 with CH340 Chip
is only 43 mm x 18 mm; it comes with 6 PWM I/O from the total of 14
digitals I/O, 8 analog inputs, 16Mhz clock speed and 32kB of flash
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- It Supports power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED.
- +5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto-sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor.
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
Package Includes :
1 x Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable compatible with Arduino (Unsoldered)
No Guarantee No Warranty
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.