RAMPS 1.6 R6 3D
Printer Control Board is optimized and launched based on RAMPS1.4. They
change the original plug-in MOS tube to a patch-type MOS tube in order
to solve the problem of plug-in MOS tube easy to break, take up a large
area, poor heat dissipation, which can improve the stability and
aesthetics of the board.
features of multiple extended interfaces and replaceable parts make
RAMPS1.6 become a control board with powerful upgrade capability and
scalable modularity. The controller board can be used when the pins on
the back of the board are connected to the Arduino Mega and the front is
connected to stepper motor drives.
- The board can be extended to LCD and other parts.
- The board has a heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces.
- The LED will light when the heater has output.
- The heated bed has additional 11A fuses.
- Two Z motor outputs available in case you want to connect to Prusa type printer.
- Has 5 stepper motor outputs.
- The pin socket is designed to be easily replaced or removed for future design.
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion.
- These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
- Support motor drivers: support A4988 and DRV8825
1 x Ramps Shield V1.6
1 x Jumper Pack
1 x Heatsink (60x10x10mm)
No Guarantee No Warranty
Product image is for reference purpose only.