This is RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 CARD AND KEYCHAIN which
works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as a low
power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is
the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable
It uses the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz
with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols.
Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deal with ISO14443A frames
and error correction.
This module can fit directly in handheld devices for mass production.
The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with
any CPU board by connecting through SPI protocol, which ensures
reliable work, good reading distance.
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive
- Flexible interrupt modes
- Power-down by software mode
- Programmable Timer
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply
- CRC coprocessor
- Internal self-test
No Guarantee No Warranty