Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 compatible with Arduino is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board.
Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3
product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up
to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same
time. Any sound could be trained as the command. Users need to train
the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial
Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of a function). General
Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while the
corresponding voice command was recognized.
We have Voice Recognition module V2 and it supports 15 commands
in all and only 5 commands at the same time. On V2, voice commands are
separated into 3 groups while you training it. And only one group (5
commands) could be imported into Recognizer. It means only 5 voice
commands are effective at the same time.
On V3, voice commands are stored in
one large group like a library. Any 7 voice commands in the library
could be imported into recognizer. It means 7 commands are effective at
the same time.
- Support a maximum of 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effectively at the same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
- Analog Interface: 3.5 mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
No Guarantee No Warranty